What is this blog about? Well, I hope it will be about anything and everything in my life as well as my art. I LOVE art. I love doodling, painting, drawing, you name it. I haven't opened up my shop yet, but when I do, you can expect many different art projects.
I have a very busy day planned so I'm keeping this short and sweet. I've been on "vacation" for the past 6 days (not sure how much of a vacation it is when we just stayed home) and it's been great. My son had his birthday party on Saturday and this kids had a great time. I can't believe he's four....it's amazing how quickly time flies.
Anyhoo, my coffee is made ( I LOVE coffee) and I seriously need to wake up and get some stuff done around the house before heading to work this evening. I hope you will continue to stop by and I promise I'll have much more exciting things to write about in the future!
Have a lovely day and I hope to catch you again tomorrow!
i'm following you now :-) happy to be your number 2! looking forward to more of your posts
ReplyDeleteAnd i'll be your #3 follower. Happy blogging!
ReplyDeletePS: i love coffee too.
Can't wait to see your art!! I love anything dealing with art and design and someone who's taken the leap to open up their own shop!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to get my shop of invitations open in the early fall on etsy!
Looks like we're traveling down a very similar path! ;)